The Biofeedback BioSignals Green Box 4 sensors are high-quality sensors with OTG USB cables that can establish transmission via Android to the cloud. It is a great product that has been carefully developed by experts, using cutting-edge technologies.
Biofeedback BioSignals Green Box 4 sensors comprise data acquisition hardware inside a plastic box that is used for reading and decoding biological signals from the human body. It also contains firmware-embedded software that transmits the signals and analysis to a Windows PC or Android mobile. This hardware reads data from 4 different sensors and 5 inputs (PPG – BVP heart rate sensor, GSR sensor, Temperature Sensor, and Abdominal breathing sensor) as a real-time value with a transmission rate of 2400 bytes per second. It allows performing combined multimodal biofeedback training with all physiological parameters simultaneously, which provides higher effectiveness.
You can easily do training and activate signal recordings by connecting the Biofeedback BioSignals Green Box 4 sensors to the Android device with an OTG USB cable. Note that each Biofeedback BioSignals Green Box 4 sensors has its own serial numbers programmed inside the hardware, to prevent pirated products. That said, when using the Biofeedback BioSignals Green Box 4 sensors for the first time, users need to activate the hardware by using a PC.
Functions and Features:
The device contains 4 different physiological biosignals sensors (PPG – BVP heart rate sensor, GSR sensor, Temperature Sensor, and Abdominal breathing sensor), which read the human body signals, and analyze the psychophysiology parameters as follows:
The PPG-BVP heart rate sensor is used to measure
• The blood volume capacity in the finger – BVP (blood volume pulse amplitude that reflects the human fear level)
• Heart rate (HR) and IBI (Inter Beat Interval in MSEC, increasing the pace – measure pressure and stress – fight-or-flight syndrome).
• Dynamically relative blood pressure changes, which measures even minimal changes of the BP that indicate fear, stress, pressure, fight, and flight.
• HRV (Heart Rate Variability) time domain calculation and FFT spectrum analysis that provides 40 different psychophysiology and physiological indicators concerning the mental and emotional state of the autonomic nervous system activity. The most 4 common parameters are: “Rumination thoughts” (VLF), “Stress activation” (HF), “relax activation” (LF), and “calm ratio” (LF/HF).
The GSR sensor is used to measure and train the human Galvanic Skin Response (GSR) with 2 electrodes connected to 2 fingers (2 and 4) for the inspection of the sympathetic autonomic nervous system activity. The electric circuit is extremely sensitive and shows values between 2000 to 60,000 in a very high-resolution measurement.
The Temperature Sensor is helpful in measuring and temperature biofeedback training the peripheral skin temperature in 0.01 C resolution when the skin temperature becomes lower, indicating the general sympathetic nervous system state.
The Abdominal breathing sensor. A highly sensitive rubber-based stretch sensor that measures the human abdominal breathing amplitude and allows performing breathing biofeedback training.
• The PC software of the Biofeedback BioSignals Green Box 4 sensors enables the customer to run professional BioSignals training using a simple, sophisticated technology that includes updating sequential questions (cold questions, hot questions, and control questions).
• Customers can update any kind of surroundings, background, or inside artifacts while doing the training.
• During the training, all the raw data signals from the sensors and the analysis data concerned with the training stage are recorded and saved for future analysis and review.
• Biofeedback BioSignals Green Box 4 sensors software displays the whole process on the PC screen, clearly showing the psychological signals, and also enables the PC to load the training history which can be sent to anyone using the same platform or as Excel files.
• Biofeedback BioSignals Green Box 4 sensors Android APP enables your Android to read data from the hardware via a dedicated communication OTG cable. The Android device will be used as the power supply for the hardware and as a display screen for showing the subject body’s information.
• The APP has all the line charts that display the raw data from the sensors on the phone screen and send all the signals to our cloud database servers.
The BioSignals Green Box components:
• 1 X BioSignals Green Box data acquisition plastic box.
• 1 X PPG – BVP heart rate sensor and blood pressure dynamic changes.
• 1 X GSR electrode cable with Velcro bands.
• 1 X Abdominal breathing stretch sensor.
• 1 X Temperature sensor.
• 1 X USB OTG cable.
• 1 X PC Polygraph Software.
• 1 X Android APP for reading signals, doing training / transmitting signals to the cloud, and cloud signals reports.
• 1 X Read Signals and raw data analysis Software.