BioSignals AI-HRV biofeedback device comprises data acquisition hardware inside a clip plastic box for reading and decoding biological signals from the human finger. It also contains firmware-embedded software that transmits the signals and the analysis to a transmission Windows PC APP and to Android APP.
Once you connect your BioSignals AI-HRV ™ to the Android device using BLE, you can easily do training and activate signal recording. Each BioSignals AI-HRV ™ however has its unique serial number, which is helpful in preventing the possibility of faking the product.
Functions and Features:
The BioSignals AI-HRV biofeedback device reads the human body signals, and also analyzes psycho-physiology parameters as follows:
• The blood volume capacity in the finger – BVP (blood volume pulse amplitude that reflects the human fear level)
• Heart rate (HR) and IBI (Inter Beat Interval in MSEC, increasing the pace – measure pressure and stress – fight or flight syndrome).
• Dynamically relative blood pressure changes, which measures even very small changes of the BP that indicate fear, stress, pressure, fight, and flight.
• HRV (Heart Rate Variability) time domain calculation and FFT spectrum analysis that provides 40 different psychophysiology and physiological indicators concerning the mental and emotional state of the autonomic nervous system activity. The most 4 common parameters are: “Rumination thoughts” (VLF), “Stress activation” (HF), “relax activation” (LF), and “calm ratio” (LF/HF).
• The PC software of the BioSignals AI-HRV biofeedback device enables the customer to run professional BioSignals training using a simple, sophisticated technology that includes updating sequential questions (cold questions, hot questions, and control questions).
• Customers can update any kind of surroundings, background, or inside artifacts while doing the training.
• During the training, all the raw data signals from the sensors and the analysis data concerned with the training stage are recorded and saved for future analysis and review.
• BioSignals AI-HRV biofeedback device software displays the whole process on the PC screen, clearly showing the psychological signals, and also enables the PC to load the training history, which can be sent to anyone using the same platform or as Excel files.
• BioSignals AI-HRV biofeedback device Android APP enables your Android to read data from the hardware via a dedicated communication OTG cable. The Android device will be used as the power supply for the hardware and as a display screen for showing the subject body’s information.
• The APP has all the line charts that display the raw data from the sensors on the phone screen and send all the signals to our cloud database.
Using the BioSignals AI-HRV biofeedback device heart sensor hardware and software is an effective way to reduce stress.
You can get familiar with how the BioSignals AI-HRV heart sensor hardware and software works. This may involve watching the instruction manual and watching tutorial videos.