The finger-mounting BioSignals Biofeedback 3 sensors device and extension socket are high-quality sensors with BLE wireless communication that can establish transmission via an Android device to the cloud. Finger mounting BioSignals Biofeedback 3 sensors device is a great product that was developed by experts and has adopted the newest and most advanced technologies in the industry. This is an excellent tool for multimodal biofeedback.
Finger mounting BioSignals Biofeedback 3 sensors device contains data acquisition hardware inside a plastic box for reading and decoding biological signals from the human body. Also contains firmware-embedded software that transmits the signals and analysis to a Windows PC or Android mobile. This hardware reads data from 3 different sensors and 4 inputs (PPG – BVP heart rate sensor, GSR sensor, and Temperature Sensor) as a real-time value with a transmission rate of 2400 bytes per second.
Connecting the finger-mounting BioSignals Biofeedback 3 sensors device to the Android device via BLE or with an OTG USB cable makes training and activating signal recording easy. Each BioSignals Biofeedback 3 sensors device has its own serial numbers programmed inside the hardware, preventing the possibility of faking the product. When using the finger-mounting BioSignals Biofeedback 3 sensors device for the first time, the user needs to activate the hardware by using a PC.
Functions and Features:
The finger-mounting biofeedback device contains 3 different physiological biosignal sensors: PPG – BVP heart rate sensor, GSR sensor, and Temperature Sensor. They read the human body signals and analyze the psychophysiology parameters as follows:
The PPG – BVP heart rate sensor is used to measure:
• The blood volume capacity in the finger – BVP (blood volume pulse amplitude that reflects the human fear level)
• Heart rate (HR) and IBI (Inter Beat Interval in MSEC, increasing the pace – measure pressure and stress – fight-or-flight syndrome).
• Dynamically relative blood pressure changes, which measures even minimal changes of the BP that indicate fear, stress, pressure, and fight-and-flight.
• HRV (Heart Rate Variability) time domain calculation and FFT spectrum analysis that provides 40 different psychophysiology and physiological indicators concerning the mental and emotional state of the autonomic nervous system activity. The most 4 common parameters are: “Rumination thoughts” (VLF), “Stress activation” (HF), “relax activation” (LF), and “calm ratio” (LF/HF).
Photoplethysmography (PPG) is an uncomplicated and inexpensive optical measurement method often used for heart rate monitoring. PPG is a non-invasive technology that uses a light source and a photodetector at the skin’s surface to measure the volumetric variations of blood circulation.
A BVP sensor is a blood volume pulse detection sensor (otherwise known as a PPG sensor) housed in a small finger-worn package, to measure heart rate & provide BVP amplitude, BVP waveform, HR, and Heart rate variability feedback.
The GSR sensor is used to measure the human Galvanic Skin Response (GSR) with 2 electrodes connected to 2 fingers (2 and 4) for the inspection of the sympathetic autonomic nervous system activity. The electric circuit is extremely sensitive and shows values between 2000 to 60,000 in a very high-resolution measurement.
The Temperature Sensor helps measure the peripheral skin temperature in 0.01 C resolution when the skin temperature becomes lower, indicating the general sympathetic nervous system state. It allows for performing temperature biofeedback.
• The PC software of finger mounting BioSignals Biofeedback 3 sensors device enables the customer to run professional BioSignals training using a simple, sophisticated technology that includes updating sequential questions (cold questions, hot questions, and control questions).
• Customers can update any kind of surroundings, background, or inside artifacts while doing the training.
• During the training, all the raw data signals from the sensors and the analysis data concerned with the training stage are recorded and saved for future analysis and review.
• Finger mounting BioSignals Biofeedback 3 sensors device software displays the whole process on the PC screen, clearly showing the psychological signals, and also enables the PC to load the training history which can be sent to anyone using the same platform or as Excel files.
• Finger mounting BioSignals Biofeedback 3 sensors device Android APP enables your Android to read data from the hardware via a dedicated communication OTG cable. The Android device will be used as the power supply for the hardware and as a display screen for showing the subject body’s information.
• The APP has all the line charts that display the raw data from the sensors on the phone screen and send all the signals to our cloud database servers.
The BioSignals Green Box components:
• 1 X BioSignals BSS-1 ™ data acquisition plastic box.
• 1 X PPG – BVP heart rate sensor and blood pressure dynamic changes.
• 1 X GSR electrode cable with Velcro bands.
• 1 X Temperature sensor.
• 1 X PC Polygraph Software.
• 1 X Android APP for reading signals, doing training / transmitting signals to the cloud, and cloud signals reports.
• 1 X Read Signals and raw data analysis Software.