The BioSignals Biofeedback 5 Sensors Device is a high-quality Bluetooth wireless sensor with an OTG USB cable that can establish transmission via Android to the cloud. BioSignals Biofeedback 5 sensors Device is a great product that was developed by experts, using cutting-edge technologies.
BioSignals Biofeedback 5 sensors Device comes with data acquisition hardware inside a plastic box for reading and decoding biological signals from the human body. Indeed, this hardware plays the crucial role of reading data from 4 different sensors and 5 inputs (PPG – BVP heart rate sensor, GSR sensor, Temperature Sensor, and Abdominal breathing sensor) as real-time values at a transmission rate of 2400 bytes per second. This allows for performing multimodal biofeedback training. In addition, the device also contains firmware-embedded software that is responsible for transmitting the signals and analysis to a Windows PC or Android mobile.
The BioSignals Biofeedback 5 sensors Device device is quite easy to use. All you need to do is connect it via BLE or OTG USB cable and activate signal recording. Also, each BioSignals Biofeedback 5 sensors Device has its unique serial number, which helps prevent the possibility of faking. Users, however, need to activate the hardware using a PC the first time they use their BioSignals Biofeedback 5 sensors Device.
Functions and Features:
The device comes with five different physiological biosignal sensors (PPG – BVP heart rate sensor, GSR sensor, Temperature Sensor, and Abdominal breathing sensor), which read the human body signals and analyze the psychophysiology parameters as follows:
The PPG-BVP heart rate sensor is used to measure
• The blood volume capacity in the finger – BVP (blood volume pulse amplitude that reflects the human fear level)
• Heart rate (HR) and IBI (Inter Beat Interval in MSEC, increasing the pace – measure pressure and stress – fight or flight syndrome).
• Dynamically relative blood pressure changes, measuring even very small changes in the blood pressure (BP) that indicate fear, stress, pressure, and fight-and-flight.
• HRV (Heart Rate Variability) time domain calculation and FFT spectrum analysis that provides 40 different psychophysiology and physiological indicators concerning the mental and emotional state of the autonomic nervous system activity. The most 4 common parameters are: “Rumination thoughts” (VLF), “Stress activation” (HF), “relax activation” (LF), and “calm ratio” (LF/HF).
Photoplethysmography (PPG) is an uncomplicated and inexpensive optical measurement method that is often used for heart rate monitoring purposes. PPG is a non-invasive technology that uses a light source and a photodetector at the surface of the skin to measure the volumetric variations of blood circulation.
A BVP sensor is a blood volume pulse detection sensor (otherwise known as a PPG sensor) housed in a small finger-worn package, to measure heart rate & provide BVP amplitude, BVP waveform, HR, and Heart rate variability feedback.
The GSR sensor is used to measure the human Galvanic Skin Response (GSR) with 2 electrodes connected to 2 fingers (2 and 4) for the inspection of the sympathetic autonomic nervous system activity. The electric circuit is extremely sensitive and shows values between 2000 to 60,000 in a very high-resolution measurement.
The Temperature Sensor is helpful in measuring and training the peripheral skin temperature management in 0.01 C resolution. When the skin temperature becomes lower, it indicates the general sympathetic nervous system state.
The Abdominal breathing sensor is a highly sensitive rubber-based stretch sensor that measures the human abdominal breathing amplitude and helps to perform breathing biofeedback training.
• The PC software of the BioSignals Biofeedback 5 sensors Device enables the customer to run professional BioSignals training using a simple, sophisticated technology that includes updating sequential questions (cold questions, hot questions, and control questions).
• Customers can update any kind of surroundings, background, or inside artifacts while doing the training.
• During the training, all the raw data signals from the sensors and the analysis data concerned with the training stage are recorded and saved for future analysis and review.
• BioSignals Biofeedback 5 sensors Device software displays the whole process on the PC screen, clearly showing the psychological signals, and also enables the PC to load the training history which can be sent to anyone using the same platform or as Excel files.
• BioSignals Biofeedback 5 sensors Device Android APP enables your Android to read data from the hardware via a dedicated communication OTG cable. The Android device will be used as the power supply for the hardware and as a display screen for showing the subject body’s information.
• The APP has all the line charts that display the raw data from the sensors on the phone screen and send all the signals to our cloud database servers.
The BioSignals Bluetooth 5 sensor components:
• 1 X BioSignals Box data acquisition plastic box.
• 1 X PPG – BVP heart rate sensor and blood pressure dynamic changes.
• 1 X GSR electrode cable with Velcro bands.
• 1 X Abdominal Breathing stretch sensor. (ONE BELT ONLY)
• 1 X Temperature sensor.
• 1 X USB OTG cable.
• 1 X PC Polygraph Software.
• 1 X Android APP for reading signals, doing training / transmitting signals to the cloud, and cloud signals reports.
• 1 X Read Signals and raw data analysis Software.